- Provides practical knowledge, application and problem solving of Internet Protocol version 4/6 (IPv4/6) addressing in cable networks.
- Level: 200
Format: Online, Self-Paced
- This course is expected to take around 12 weeks to complete. Participants view pre-recorded, narrated presentations and complete learning activities at any time that is convenient for them.
- Participants spend approximately 13 hours completing the various course activities in order to maximize the learning benefits.
Access information will be emailed when the course is purchased.
- High speed Internet connection (Cable or DSL)
- Internet browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer 8.0 or above)
- Subnetting, VLSM Route Summarization and Wild Card Masking
- IP Quality of Service
- IPv6 Fundamentals
- IPv6 Address Structure
- IPv6 Migration
Requirements for Successful Course Completion:
- Final exam with a passing grade of 80%
- Completion of Course Feedback Form
Upon Successful Course Completion You Will Receive:
- SCTE Course Certificate
- College credits when registered with an SCTE college partnership
- 2 Recertification Units (RUs) toward SCTE certification renewal
Cancellations and Extensions:
- All cancellation requests must be received by midnight of the 7th day after the course begins and must be in writing or email. All cancellations are subject to a $75 cancellation fee, plus $119 fee for textbook if applicable.
- Individuals who fail the course's final test three times will need to request a Retesting Exception and pay the Retesting Fee of $80.
Note: You must be logged in to register.