XM3-HP Installation & Configuration
The XM3-HP Intelligent CableUPS is an HFC standby power supply built to provide current- limited regulated AC power to a critical load in the harshest conditions. This course contains 4 sections: Product Overview, Installation, Configuration, and Troubleshooting. By the end of the course, participants will understand the power supply, the applications, installation basics, configuration, optimization, and troubleshooting.
• Service Technicians
• Field Operation Teams
• Broadband Professionals
• Network Operation Center and Related Positions
• Interactive modules with narration and animation that promote learner engagement
• Four modules: Product Overview, Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting
• Assessments for each module
• Final exam
• SCTE·ISBE course completion certificate
• 1 Recertification Unit (RU) towards SCTE·ISBE certification renewal
Requirements for Course Completion:
• Module Assessments: 70% or higher
• Final Exam: 70% or higher Users may take the final exam 3 times.
This is a self-paced, interactive on-line course. Learners may begin the SCTE·ISBE VirtuLearn™ course at any time, study at their own pace, and have access to dynamic on- line content after they register. On average, learners will spend approximately 1-2 hours to complete the course activities. SCTE·ISBE provides access to the course for 3 years from the date of purchase.
System Requirements: A high-speed Internet (HSI) connection, Internet browser with HTML
5 support. For tablet or smart phone access, HTML 5 may be used for on-line eBook content.
Course access information will be emailed when the course is purchased.
Module 01: Product Overview Module 02: Installation
Module 03: Configuration
Module 04: Troubleshooting
Course Learning Objectives:
XM3-HP - Installation & Configuration
Upon completion of the interactive course, users will be able to:
• Define the operation, application, installation, configuration and troubleshooting steps
• Identify the features of the XM3-HP
• Install an XM3-HP in an enclosure with a 36Vdc battery string
• Configure the XM3-HP for optimal efficiency
• Troubleshoot and correct common installation issues